According to Dr. Richa, intrauterine Insemination in Lucknow IUI should not be painful, and most women do not experience much discomfort. The procedure takes about five to 10 minutes in the clinic and does not require anesthesia or painkillers. It is not unusual to experience cramping or minor bleeding during or after the procedure.
IUI Treatment in Lucknow
What is IUI?
Intrauterine Insemination or IUI is a procedure for treating infertility where sperm is placed directly into a woman’s uterus. At first, the sperm is washed and concentrated, then placed in the woman’s uterus around the time the woman’s ovary releases one or more eggs to be fertilized. This is done to increase the chances of pregnancy in some couples who have not been able to get pregnant through natural conception. This process is called IUI treatment, and now IUI treatment in Lucknow is available from expert doctors.
Why is IUI done?
IUI is done in couples who may have:
- ● Endometriosis Related Infertility: The first treatment approach for endometriosis-related infertility is using medication to obtain a good quality egg along with the process of IUI.
- ● Donor Sperm: IUI is commonly used in women who need to use donor sperm to get pregnant.
- ● Unexplained Infertility: In cases of unexplained infertility, IUI is performed as the first treatment approach, along with ovulation-inducing medicines.
- ● Cervical Factor Infertility: If the cervical mucus found in the cervix at the lower end of the uterus is too thick, it can impede the sperm from reaching the egg. In such a case, IUI deposits the sperm directly into the woman’s uterus.
- ● Subfertility: IUI is used to overcome problems related to sperm, such as low production, low motility, or abnormal shape/structure.
- ● Ovulatory Factor Infertility: IUI is also performed for those women who may have infertility due to anovulation, improper ovulation, or a reduced number of eggs.
- ● Semen Allergy:Very rarely, women may have an allergy to proteins in their partner’s semen, and though a condom can protect you from the symptoms, it can also prevent pregnancy. IUI can be effective if your sensitivity is severe, as it can remove many proteins before the sperm is inserted.
What is the success rate of IUI?
Each couple has a different response to IUI. The success rate of IUI varies depending on the reason for needing fertility treatment. As women age, the success rates for IUI reduce, especially in women over 40 and those whose two or more previous cycles of IUI have not been successful. Dr Richa Singh has 12 years of experience, and she is an IUI expert in Lucknow. She has a 77% success rate.
What are the risks of IUI?
IUI is a relatively safe procedure with a low risk of serious complications. Some of the risks of IUI include:
- ● Vaginal Bleeding: Sometimes, during the process of IUI, placing the catheter in the uterus causes small amounts of vaginal bleeding. This, however, does not affect the chances of pregnancy.
- ● Infection: The risk of developing an infection, although low, is due to the IUI procedure.
- ● Multiple Pregnancy: When coordinated with ovulation-inducing medications, IUI increases the risk of multiple pregnancies.
What is the cost of IUI treatment in Lucknow?
The IUI cost in Lucknow can vary depending on your specific needs. The IUI cost of IUI treatment in Lucknow includes additional costs of ultrasounds, lab testing, and semen analysis. To know more about IUI costs in Lucknow, you can visit Urvara Fertility Centre- the best IUI centre in Lucknow.
Urvara Fertility Clinic : Best IUI Center in Lucknow
Urvara Fertility Clinic is the best IUI centre in Lucknow, led by Dr. Richa Singh, a renowned IVF doctor & infertility specialist from Max Hospital, Delhi. The fertility clinic is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to cater to all problems relating to infertility. Since Urvara Fertility Clinic opened its door for patients, it has emerged as the best IUI treatment centre in Lucknow for providing excellent medical care for IVF and other reproductive disorders at an affordable IUI cost.
Dr. Richa Singh: IUI Expert in Lucknow
Dr. Richa Singh is a well-known IUI expert in Lucknow, currently practising at Urvara Fertility Centre, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. She is dedicated infertility and IUI specialist with many happy and satisfied patients.
According to Dr. Richa for IUI in Lucknow, yes, given the nature of fertility treatments, multiple births during assisted reproductive procedures are more likely than natural pregnancies. Combining washed sperm and fertility drugs means a higher chance of multiple eggs being fertilized during an IUI cycle.
According to Dr. Richa, intrauterine Insemination in Lucknow, women have a 10 to 20 percent chance of becoming pregnant with each IUI cycle. The more cycles you go through, the better your options become.
According to Dr. Richa for IUI in Lucknow, IVF has a higher success rate than IUI. Artificial insemination is much less expensive and less invasive than IVF. It is generally recommended that couples try three rounds of IUI before moving on to IVF.