IVF Treatment in Lucknow
What is IVF?
In Vitro Fertilisation or IVF is an infertility treatment done to assist with conception.In this procedure, mature eggs are retrieved from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. Once embryos are formed they are grown in lab till day 3 or day 5 depending upon their quality and are transferred to the lady ‘s uterus. A full cycle of IVF takes around three weeks unless the steps are split into different parts and then the process can take longer.
IVF is an effective procedure that can be done using a woman’s eggs and her partner’s sperm or by using eggs, sperms, or embryos from anonymous donors. In some cases, a gestational carrier may also be used in case woman can not bear the child and need surrogacy.
Why is IVF done?
IVF is done to treat infertility and help the couples in conceiving. It may be considered in the following cases:
- Fallopian Tube Blockage Or Damage: Blockage or damage in the fallopian tube makes it difficult for an egg to reach to uterus and hence fertilization cannot take place in such cases .
- Endometriosis: This occurs when the uterine tissue implants and grows outside of the uterus. Endometriosis can affect the function of ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Ovulation Disorders: Ovulation Disorder is when there is no ovulation, improper ovulation due to disturbance in menstural cycles .
- Uterine Fibroids: Fibroids are benign tumors that if impacting on the uterine lining can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Unexplained infertility: This is when no cause of infertility is found on fertility evaluation and yet the couple is unable to concieve .
- Genetic Disorder: Those who are at risk of passing a genetic disorder to their child may need to get a preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)done along with IVF.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal: IVF may be an alternative for those who’ve had a tubal ligation.
- Impaired sperm production or function: Low motility, below-average sperm concentration, and abnormal shape/structure can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Fertility Preservation: For those who are about to start their cancer treatment may opt for IVF for fertility preservation as radiation or chemotherapy can harm their fertility. Women can have their eggs harvested from their ovaries and frozen in an unfertilized state for use in the future. Eggs are also fertilized and frozen as embryos for later use. This can also be done for women who don’t have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy may pose a risk as they can choose IVF by using a gestational carrier.
What is the success rate of IVF?
The success rates for IVF depend on a variety of factors such as the reason for infertility, age, and where you’re getting your procedure done, etc.
What is the cost of IVF?
Test tube baby cost in Lucknow varies depending on factors such as medications and the number of IVF cycles you may undergo. You should talk to your doctor to know about the test tube baby cost in Lucknow. Urvara Fertility Centre is a renowned test tube baby center in Lucknow offering affordable fertility treatments.
Best IVF Centre in Lucknow
Urvara Fertility Centre is one of the most reputed and best IVF Centre in Lucknow for IVF treatment. The clinic is led by Dr. Richa Singh, who is a renowned IVF doctor & infertility specialist from Max Hospital, Delhi. The clinic is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to cater to all problems related to infertility. Ever since Urvara Fertility Centre opened its door for patients, it has emerged as the best IVF Centre in Lucknow for providing excellent medical care for IVF and other reproductive disorders at a reasonable test tube baby cost in Lucknow. Contact us if you are looking for IVF treatment in Lucknow. You can even schedule a free counselling with our doctor before going for IVF.