Tips To Increase the Chance of Your IVF Success Rate
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) treatment is a complex process that includes many steps. Each step is responsible for the success of IVF Treatment. Choosing the right IVF clinic in Lucknow to understand each step of the procedure of IVF treatment makes the parenthood journey easier for infertile couples. The IVF process is challenging for many infertile couples and we are here to discuss a few tips to increase the chance of your IVF Success Rate.
Understanding the Factors that Affect IVF Success
Infertile couples must know of the In vitro fertilization process and understand the factors for IVF success. There are several things you should know about the IVF treatment to achieve success.
1. Age plays a crucial role in IVF success rates
Age of Both men and women plays an important role in IVF treatment. IVF success rates increase when women and men are less than 30 years of age. As quality and quantity of eggs in females decline with age and sperm motility also decreases with an increase in age.
2. Quality of the sperm and eggs
The quality of egg and sperm is responsible for successful IVF treatment. If the sperm or egg are of poor quality then it can impact the IVF treatment and decrease the success rate. Specialists must analyze the quality of sperm and eggs and choose the infertility treatment according to it.
3. Medical Conditions
It is essential to discuss the medical condition with your doctor before undergoing IVF treatment. Medical conditions can affect the success rate of IVF treatment and certain medical conditions can decrease the chances of pregnancy.
4. Number and quality of embryos transferred during IVF treatment
IVF treatment success rate also depends on the number of embryos transferred during IVF treatment and the quality of those embryos. If the quality of the embryo is poor then it could lead to miscarriage or any other pregnancy issue. It is necessary to balance the number of embryos transferred so that the risk of multiple pregnancies decreases.
5. Experience and expertise of the fertility specialist
Highly skilled and experienced fertility specialist in Lucknow increase the chance of IVF treatment success rate. Infertile couples must choose an infertility center that has proper healthcare facilities as well as highly experienced doctors. This will increase the chances of IVF treatment success rate and the parenthood journey for the couple will become easier.
Choosing the Right IVF Clinic for Higher Success Rates
IVF treatment is a complex process and infertile couples may feel so much stress and pressure during this procedure. That's why infertile couples must choose the right IVF clinic and check each aspect of it for successful treatment. You can consider these points before selecting IVF Clinic-
- 1. Firstly you have to gather information about the clinic and read patient reviews to know about the success rates and facilities of that IVF clinic.
- 2. Treatments and facilities - If you have specific fertility issues then you have to find out about the clinics which are specialized in treating that infertility problem. Highly experienced specialists and doctors can provide proper guidance and support you during IVF treatment.
- 3. Advanced technologies - You have to check if the clinic has advanced technologies or not. This factor has a significant impact on the success of your infertility treatment.
- 4. Location - The location of the clinic must be near your home so that in case of an emergency you can easily visit the clinic. During IVF treatment, regular visits are required so it would be easier for you to visit the clinic if it is near to your home.
- 5. Support Services - You have to look for the support services provided by the clinic. Many IVF centers have facilities like counselling, support groups, financial assistance, and more during IVF treatment.
To increase the chances of IVF success rate you have to look out for these factors and make sure that the clinic gives all facilities in the right way. By selecting the right IVF center the IVF Treatment journey becomes smoother and easier for infertile couples.
Preparing Your Body for a Successful IVF Treatment
- 1. A healthy lifestyle is essential for IVF treatment. Eating a balanced diet, regular exercise, and avoiding smoking and alcohol consumption during the process.
- 2. You have to discuss the infertility issues and consult your specialist about other medical issues you are facing.
- 3. Follow the treatment plan provided by the specialist and take your medicines according to them to achieve success in IVF treatment.
- 4. Manage your stress levels through relaxation techniques like yoga, exercise, and discussing with your loved ones or doctor.
- 5. Therapies essential during IVF treatment like yoga, acupuncture, and more to keep yourself healthy and enhance your overall well-being.
Optimising Fertility Through Lifestyle Changes
- 1. Maintain a healthy weight because if you are overweight or underweight then this can affect fertility and IVF success rates too.
- 2. Eat fertility-friendly foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins regularly.
- 3. Reduce caffeine intake because drinking coffee every day can decrease fertility and may result in other fertility issues.
- 4. Take care of yourself pre-, during, and post-IVF treatment. You have to avoid exposure to toxins and pollutants.
- 5. You have to properly follow the personalized treatment plan related to medications and include food items that are advised by the doctor.
It is essential that you have to monitor the hormone levels and embryo development through regular ultrasounds. The timing at which the embryo is transferred to the uterus also plays an important role in IVF treatment success. Infertile couples consult with their doctor about treatment details and follow every advice of him. Communicating with a doctor about your issues will increase the chances of successful IVF treatment.
The chance of IVF success depends on many factors which include choosing the right clinic, lifestyle changes, following treatment plans, and more. By considering these points an infertile couple can achieve a successful IVF treatment result. As every infertile couple faces different fertility issues it is necessary to consult with a highly experienced fertility specialist. To achieve success in IVF treatment couples must follow these points properly and plan a healthy lifestyle that meets the demand of treatment.
Also Read - How To Get Successful IVF Treatment?